|Purchase & Sales
Once you have found a buyer, you will negotiate selling price and the terms of the sale. This is done by a contract in which you and the seller outline the details of your property transfer.
The purchase and sale agreement usually consists of the following pages:
- Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Earnest money receipt.
- Financing addendum.
- Inspection addendum.
- Conditions/disclosure addendum.
- Contingency addendum-when appropriate.
- Lead-based paint notification-when appropriate.
- Addendum outlining special conditions.
- Agency disclosure.